Secure Occupational Health, Secure Human Resources
Within the framework of Occupational Health and Safety Act, No. 6331, we integtrate applications of Occupational Health and Safety to your firm’s human resourses functions with a Law and Human Resources Management point of view.
Within the framework of Occupational health and Safety Act, No. 6331, which has been put into practice, and taking the related articles of occupational Law No. 4857 into consideration , a system is developed for the applications with an Human Resources Management approach.
10 Steps of Adaptation of OHS Applications to HR/Legal Processes
1. Company Policies and Organizational Settlement
2. Search and Selection
3. Training and Orientation
4. Salary, Performance and Reward Management
5. Discipline and Resignation Management
6. Vendor/Subcontractor and OHS Partners Management
7. Mobbing and Harassment
8. Leave and Absence Management
9. Observation of Measurements via Metrics
10. Occupational Health and Preventive & Supportive Healthcare Management